Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You know how you sometimes see

an idea and you think "I'm sure I can do that!!!." Well, a while back I posted about Birthday Organization. I fell in love with Nicole Heady's idea for a Birthday book and decided to try it. I finally used my Bind It All for binding the book and was very pleased with it. I choose a pink cardstock from Paper Reflections and pp from Paperbilities. I used my Fiskars waterfall punch for the edges of my envelopes. Instead of stamping the lining of the envelopes, I used my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder. Did I mention I am in LOVE with my Cuttlebug. I kinda cheated with embellishing the front of the book as I had to strategically place things to cover up a glue spot or two!! I used the American Crafts thickers on the cover and if you can tell me how to put those darn things back in the bag without them falling of the backing I'd be most grateful.

No comments: